Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bridesmaids Dresses

After looking around at traditional bridal retailers and not finding what I wanted I decided to go with a new trend (or maybe old because I'm sure they did it this way back in the day) which is to give the girls a color and a few other specifications and let them all pick their own dresses. This bride did it for her wedding and I think the effect is really great because each person looks beautiful, they match the style and colors of the day, and they go togther almost like different flowers work together in a bouquet.

The specifications for my dress were:
1. It has to be a honey/golden hue of yellow with the only other colors being white, ivory or brown.
2. It has to be tea-length
3. It has to have "retro" or mod vibe to it like something from Anthro or Mod Cloth.

I spent some time looking through these sites and found a few examples for them. I can't wait to what they each decide to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment